Efficiently resolve commercial property disputes.
Real estate is one of the most valuable assets for businesses to protect. When you face a commercial real estate conflict or dispute, we’ll help you with cost-effective strategies to resolve your dispute and protect your assets. We have extensive experience resolving complex commercial lease issues, contract disagreements related to land sales and development, as well as title issues, promissory notes, easement disputes and eminent domain.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION SERVICES
WHO WE SERVE
Real Property Dispute Resolution: (also view our Representative Clients)
- Individual homeowners
- Developers & investors
- Mixed use
- Office, retail, warehouse, industrial
- Petroleum companies
- Shopping centers
- Small businesses
- Shopping centers
Lease Litigation: Collections and Evictions
- Obtained a $1.3 million judgment in Fulton County State Court against a defaulting tenant of a local shopping center.
- Foreclosed and evicted maker of a note to a private banking institution, prevailing against borrower’s efforts to avoid eviction through multiple state and federal quiet title actions.
- Won a $3.4 million judgment in U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia, against four defendants on four separate promissory notes to a failed lending institution.
- Won a $4.5 million judgment in U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia, against maker of a promissory note to a failed lending institution.
- Obtained a $2.3 million judgment in U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia, against maker of a promissory note to a failed lending institution.
- Won a $550,000 summary judgment in U.S. District Court, North District of Georgia, against maker of a promissory note to a failed lending institution.
- Obtained a $1.1 million judgment in U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia, against maker of a promissory note to a failed lending institution.
- Collected over $2.5 million in past 18 months on federal judgments.
Quiet Title and Other Real Estate-Related Litigation
- Represented a group of heirs in action to quiet title for 36 acres in Superior Court of Jones County.
- Prevailed at contested foreclosure sale confirmation action in Henry County Superior Court, which involved proving fair market value of foreclosed property using the discounted cash flow method of valuation; obtained subsequent deficiency judgment against guarantors of the loan.
- Assisted in successful defense of lender which took title to property by foreclosure against a quiet title action and challenge to foreclosure sale filed by borrower.
- Represented and defended a failed lending institution against a quiet title proceeding in Hart County.
- Represented an outparcel restaurant owner and prevailed in dispute with neighboring shopping center regarding parking lot rights and easement.
Our real estate litigators represent clients in proceedings at the state, federal and appellate court levels in local and state governmental proceedings, as well as in bankruptcy courts and dispute resolution proceedings before all major arbitration bodies. Whether you are a corporation, investor, developer, or lending institution, we’ll leverage our real property knowledge and negotiations experience to minimize the financial impact of commercial real estate disputes.