CORPORATE REAL ESTATE EXECUTIVES
AT ISSUE: REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS & LITIGATION
Owners of commercial real estate face an ever-fluctuating and complex marketplace. Corporate real estate executives must navigate regulations, environmental concerns, tax implications and financing for nearly every real estate transaction. Pursley Friese Torgrimson applies economically viable solutions to help you streamline and optimize all facets of a deal or resolve a disputed issue.
Our attorneys represent financial lenders, commercial and institutional owners, Fortune 500 companies and a wide array of businesses that have ongoing needs for representation related to real estate transactions. We continue to serve The Coca-Cola Company and SunTrust Bank across 16 states, as well as smaller owners of real estate who require local representation in the Southeastern region.
- Negotiated leases in 28 states across the U.S.
- Negotiated industrial lease for flagship distribution and office node for Fortune 100 company’s operations in San Leandro, California valued at $1.3 million over a seven year term, including tenant work letter for substantial build-out.
- Prepared and negotiated office lease in Norcross, Georgia worth in excess of $6.5 million over a 10 year term, including negotiating work letter to protect landlord’s interests during the tenant’s build-out.
- Negotiated office lease for local gym operator in Midtown, Atlanta, which required review and analysis of condominium documents and negotiation with the condominium association to ensure client’s legal use of the property.
- Lease and sublease negotiation and workouts
- Document negotiation and review related to acquisitions and dispositions of office, retail, or industrial property
- Landlord/tenant dispute resolution and workouts
- Leasing litigation and real estate litigation