PROPERTY MANAGERS & REAL ESTATE BROKERS
AT ISSUE: REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS INCLUDING LEASING CONTRACTS, EVICTIONS, LEASE WORKOUTS, & LEASE LITIGATION
The role of a property manager or management group of commercial real estate, shopping/retail centers, office or warehouse buildings, and mixed-use developments carries significant responsibility. Commercial property management particularly involves tenant relation issues and challenges. Pursley Friese Torgrimson has resolved numerous landlord-tenant disputes related to eviction, lease workouts, non-payment or breach of lease contract.
- Recently abstracted 50+ commercial industrial leases for international portfolio of locations for packaging company
- Negotiated leases in 28 states across the U.S.
- Negotiated industrial lease for flagship distribution and office node for Fortune 100 company’s operations in San Leandro, California valued at $1.3 million over a 7 year term, including tenant work letter for substantial build-out.
- Prepared and negotiated office lease in Norcross, Georgia worth in excess of $6.5 million over a 10 year term, including negotiating work letter to protect landlord’s interests during the tenant’s build-out.
- Negotiated office lease for local gym operator in Midtown, Atlanta, which required review and analysis of condominium documents and negotiation with the condominium association to ensure client’s legal use of the property.
- Lease negotiation & workouts
- Lease enforcement through negotiation or litigation
- Landlord/tenant disputes
- Other lease-related issues